Jewelry Making Workshops
A fantastic way to indulge your creative side!
From beginners to experts we have workshops for everyone; learn the basics or master your technique.
- Basic beading: learn the basics in beads, tools, design and technique.
- Wire wrapping: we offer a basic and advanced workshop
- Proper finishing techniques
- Open session: a wonderful opportunity to bring in a project of your choice and learn how to best complete it with a designer guiding your every step
We always encourage BYOB (bring your own beads!) either that you have bought or from unworn or broken jewelry
We also have a selection of beading supplies as well as beads available for purchase on site.
Signing up is easy!
- Pick a date, either for yourself or with some friends
- Choose from one of the many workshops offered
- Reserve your date and time in the Studio with either of the designers by calling us at 514.524.3883 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Take a 2 hr break from your busy schedule and learn something new that you can leave wearing!
Sign up for yourself or with a friend: $55/person for a 2 hr workshop, basic beading materials included
Sign up for 3 or more people: $40/person for a 2 hr workshop, basic beading materials included
Thursdays and Fridays between 10am-6:30pm or Saturdays between 10am-2pm